The iPhone 5 is officially official. The announcement is still going on, but here's what we know so far.
- 4-inch display, 1136 x 640 resolution, 326 PPI retina display
- 16:9 aspect ratio, see more content
- 44% more colour saturation
- Touch sensors integrated with the display itself. Thinner display.
- 112 grams, 20% lighter than the 4S
- 7.6mm, 18% thinner than the 4S
- Existing apps will run in the centre with borders
- LTE support around the world. North America, England, Korea, Singapore, Japan, etc
- New WiFi chip - 2.4GHz/5GHz 802.11n
- Apple A6 chip - 2 x CPU performance, 2 x Graphics performance, 22% smaller
- Better battery performance
We'll keep you updated with more info.
Photo Credit: CNET